Thursday, June 9, 2011

My very own blog... finally... *contentsmile


Hi, this is my very first entry of this blog. My name is Dian or you could just easily call me D. I’m purely Indonesian specifically a Sundanese from the bloods both of my parents gave me.

Now I’m working at the beverages division’s factory of a quite well-known company in Indonesia for quality control department. Besides working I’m taking classes for communication journalism as well on the local college near house. And don’t even ask me why or how I could end up in this subject while I’m practically graduated from a chemical analyst high school. I maybe would share the story later while I’m planning on working on one of my assignments related to this blog first. No joking but the reason I finally make this blog is because it is one of the conditions required for getting my assignments done. Thanks for Mam Maria so I finally had my own blog to relief my hunger for sharing my writing with people-even if it’s just a little chitchat about the weather. Hehe.. :)

So with all my respect, I do appreciate everyone that could spare his/her precious time to take a peek at my pages here.. Hope you a very nice day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment