Thursday, June 9, 2011

How a good article should be written exactly?



You all might be thinking as what kind of question was that? Well because honestly my complete assignments for this journalism basics subject was about making an article posted on a blog, though the article may written about anything you wanted to wrote but have to be informative, I’m actually had no any idea of how I should write the article that I could proudly present for my lecturer. I’m not that hypocrite but I really want to put a hard fight for this assignment. I mean that I want to really do my best so I can show my lecturer, while I’ve missed a lot of the meetings due to my job at the factory that sometimes asked me more than eight hours of normal work hour people usually had- I still really put a big interests on her subject. And I really intend to do the things as good as I am capable of.

So I just couldn’t really put a finger of anything that just crossed in my obnoxious crazy little mind. What kind of article I should write? What subject that I could bring easily but fresh enough for making people get interested on reading the stuffs I wrote without any second thoughts that I might plagued other people’s work? No, even in my wildest dream I couldn’t ever do such abomination. It would humiliate the real writer so much that I might end being sued for a copyright issue. Not a really good idea for being popular that way... :)

The one and only clue for the article is that it should be informative and of course well-written. Well yes it makes that two. Lol. What I have in mind was that I should write things that could be informative but originally come from me-means that I write it down by myself, no taking on the internet or else. So I must find other sources. Fortunately last weeks I just bought new books and – Thank God! - They are not fictions. The books are Serba Serbi Kesehatan Perempuan by Sallika N.S. and Graph for success Analisis Tulisan Tangan by Bayu Ludvianto... *big smile

I know what a lucky person I am now... *grinned

No comments:

Post a Comment