Sunday, March 25, 2012

I got a strange dream last night and I just can't get it out off my head. I decided to write it down here.

I'm not really sure where the dream happened to be. The place seem different yet familiar to me. Some scenes happened in Bandung, my birthplace, some in an unknown places. So.. I was walking with a group of people in a road. Trees everywhere. And it was dark there. At night obviously. There were 5 in our group. three boys and a girl and me. And they were close to me. I mean in my dream we're friends. Even this one guy looked more close to me in a way or two. He was cute, nice and I dont know.. weird. we're holding hands and so.. intimate? like we're saying something through our eyes in the whole trip. I felt like myself yet like someone else that I dont know.

Then.. the road cut in two. the straight and the left one. then suddenly something out from the trees. A vehicle with a black horse. and the vehicle brought something that covered with white fabric. it went to the left road. then right in front of us where the straight road ahead, there was this ugly scary creature that scared people away so they chose the left road. but our group decided to take the straight way. then we just walked. and suddenly I wanted to hold the cute guy closely. very closely. like I really afraid of losing him. he hold me back. we're just holding each other for a minute or so. And I missed him. badly. It was so intense. the feeling the emotion.

Then we arrived in a weird place. a field with red wires everywhere. and blood. I keep walking but the guys were riding birds. that was nsync I know. but the other girl and I keep walking. and we arrived in my granny's house in bandung. people were suddenly talked about mariage. wtf. There was this old man came and insisted that i should marry his son. I told my granny I dont want to get maried. And I saw the cute guy looking at me sadly. I approached him and hold his hand. and he said that he was hungry. We saw this other man ate sandwhich and the cute guy said, I want that. and I said wait I'll get it, its in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and looked for the sandwhich. they were sandwhich in pink, green, purple, blue... I took them. but when I came to the front, it was raining outside. and the cute guy was sitting in the sofa in the living room.

My granny suddenly went outside the house to the big coconut tree in front of the house. she asked me to help her get some water that flow through the coconut tree. I get into position, but when I would do it, my granny told me to came down. she said didnt you see that? I said see what? there. she pointed to my waist. I'm not sure what but in my mind that time those were two scary black snakes on my waist. I screamed. and get them off my waist.

Freaking cool. NO! its not cool at all. That was f*cking creepy. :S
thats all. And I miss him already, the cute guy. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment