Thursday, November 14, 2019

I wonder..

It was never felt this way before.

I wonder.

All the feelings that I've ever known before. Are they real?
It was so different. There is no such thing as odd feeling that used to hit me hard like before.
Was it the person that completely different? Was it my heart that already grow beyond its limit?

I wonder..

I can't even remember when it started. The feeling is growing.. expanding..

I wonder, will I ever survive?

I don't know where this story lead. All I know is that I'm grateful to be able to feel joy again. From a simple joke that could entirely shake my core. For a genuine smile that brings me warm. For a simple touch that makes me long for time to stop. For certain moment that takes my breath away.

And for days full of hope..

I wonder..

Will it have a happy ending after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment